The classified are exclusively for members non-commercial use. We reserve the right
to reject illegible ads. The right to edit or refuse publication is reserved. The
Porsche-Diesel Register is not responsible for errors, omissions or misrepresentation.
Conditions of Sale/Purchase:
- All ads must contain seller's/buyers full name, complete mailing address, telephone
number and (optional) e-mail address.
- Send ad to: Porsche-Diesel Mart, 1422 Twin Oaks Ln., Castle Rock, CO 80109, or e-mail
it to: email@example.com
- Ads should not be over 50 words total.
- Ads can only be for Porsche-Diesel tractors or their parts.
- Items offered for sale must be personal property of the member.
- Seller and buyer will reach an agreement between themselves regarding final price,
payment, shipping, risk of loss, and possible return of items advertised/sold.
- Ads will be placed in the classified section within 10 days of receipt and will
remain there for 90 days, unless cancelled.
Original PORSCHE-DIESEL spare parts are available in the USA
from Sal & Sue Fanelli and Peter Simon
Porsche-Diesel USA, LLC
198 Lakeland Rd.
Stafford, VA 22556
Bosch Fuel Injection Repair and Service
Authorized Bosch fuel injection repair shop factory trained personnel with 32
years of experience including Porsche-Diesel PF injection pumps & injectors,
and other makes. Porsche-Diesel tractor owner and member of the Porsche-Diesel
Registry of N.A. Please contact us with any fuel injection problems or system
repairs on your Porsche-Diesel tractor.
489 Main St., Caribou, ME 04736.
We have a small stock of Porsche-Diesel tractors:
Junior, Standard, Super, and Master
We also have some narrow gauge vineyard models. We are also shipping from and to
Europe on a regular basis, so if you are looking for a Porsche-Diesel tractor in
general or for a specific model, please let me know.
CLEAR LAKE, SD 57226
ORIGINAL PORSCHE-DIESEL SALES LITERATURE.
Many rare pieces available for various Allgaier and Porsche-Diesel models. All original
(no reproductions) and in excellent condition. Call or email with specific needs
or for a complete list.
WANTED: Porsche/Allgaier Diesel Tractors and Memorabilia
I have a collection of P-D tractors & accessories I wish to restore & display.
I am interested in brochures, books, manuals, parts lists, spare parts or
parts/donor tractors - anything P-D related.
FOR SALE: Several P-D Books For 218 Standard Star
Books in German for my 1961 Porsche Standard 218.
FOR SALE: 1959 Super 308N
Project tractor with most parts on hand.
$4,200 o.b.o., as is where is
Also available parts from Super 318L and Porsche 356.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
FOR SALE: 1959 Porsche-Diesel Junior 108
Excellent condition with the original German factory birth certificate and owner's manual.
All original, asking $25,000.00. For details and more pictures contact Jim Chaisson.
FOR SALE: 2 restoration project 1960 Super 318 L
One is running, the other needs engine work. Both tractors originally sold by the
Porsche-Diesel dealer in Vt. Current location CT. For details and more pictures
contact Roger Funk (largest Porsche-Diesel dealer in the 1950's & 1960's in the North-East).
FOR SALE: 1960 Hoffer-Schrantz Super A140
Ready for restoration with many restoration items included.
Tractor is unique with:
- front power take-off
- dual rear power take-offs
- aircompressor with tank
- rear air outlet
- rear air brakes for four wheel drive trailer
For details contact: George Maybee
FOR SALE: 1962 Porsche-Diesel Standard Star 219
2-cyl., 30 HP, excellent condition.
For more information contact John Bagwell
Santa Fe, New Mexico
FOR SALE: 1962 Porsche-Diesel Super Export 329
Excellent running, partially restored condition.
The Bad (vs. what you'd want for a show tractor):
- Rebuilt engine with excellent compressions, welded and resurfaced heads, new exhaust valves, seats, and guides, good used pistons,
and new rings, professionally rebuilt injector pumps, and bench-tuned injectors
- Dozens (and dozens) of hours rebuilding fenders and hood from perferated, dented, cracked, rusty condition.
All good metal now with little bondo.
- All new electrical using proper German harness and new fender lights and blinker controls
- Re-sealed front PTO with new gasket and sleeve
- Re-built front hubs, cleaned, re-packed with high-quality trailer grease
- Admittedly non-original 3-cylinder CHT gauge w/voltage meter (I'm an aircraft guy and like to know what my cylinders are doing)
- 4 new tires mounted on newly powder-coated wheels.
- Auxilliary rear-facing 2-place fender-mounted bench seat included
- All gears, PTOs, and hydraulics work well
Asking $17,500 OBO
- Bodywork that received work has been repainted, the main frame and some smaller components have not been repainted,
this will not be mistaken for a concours tractor up close as I was originally intending to use it and have fun.
Cost to remedy - several thousand USD.
- The "Schleppermeter" is fully functional and rebuilt, I received it as a gift from a friend who had it as a spare.
That said, it's face was re-marked either for another model tractor or upside-down for this one as the tach-cable
prevents mounting in the proper orientation. Additionally the plastic "glass" has some scuffing.
Again, I was intending to use this tractor vs. show it so not a biggie for me.
Cost to remedy - several hundred USD.
- The tail hydraulics work pretty well but do leak a little, I have and will include new o-rings and gaskets.
Cost to remedy - some of your time.
- Remove non-original CHT gauge. You'd need to remove the upper body work and weld-in a new circle of steel and repaint.
Cost to remedy - mostly time, perhaps $1-200 with a sheet metal guy + cost to repaint
Ready to run and have fun with or I figure it could be a $25-30k concours tractor for about $5000 USD with most of that
being professional painting, much less if you are a competent do-it-yourself type.
I've had a lot of fun working on and playing with this tractor but I've got a young family, less time, and more pressure
for garage space than I once did. Besides, I still have my 108S!
For more information contact James Courtney
Menlo Park, California
FOR SALE: 1960 Porsche-Diesel Junior
Asking $21,000 OBO
Great Condition, has been in display Gallery for 16 years!
For more information contact Billy Stavridis
Sun Valley, California
Tel: 818 504-2404
FOR SALE: Handbook Tractor Electrics
It’s finally available—Helmut Unrath’s English version of the Porsche Schlepper-Elektrik book!
This book, over 100 pages, is the ultimate compilation of drawings, pictures, schematics, and
parts identification for every version of the Porsche Diesel Tractor family. Only a limited
number of books will be printed and a few are expected to arrive in the US shortly. The price
of the book is set at $35.00 plus the appropriate shipping charge. We are now taking pre-orders
so we ask that if you are interested, reserve one today by just sending us an e-mail or give us
a phone call and we will add you to the list.
Sal & Sue Fanelli and Peter Simon
Porsche-Diesel USA, LLC
198 Lakeland Rd.
Stafford, VA 22556
Don't forget to check eBay!
Most parts are obtainable through Porsche-Diesel Tractors, LLC
in North America but occasionally interesting stuff shows up on eBay
including whole tractors.